Saturday, October 1, 2011

Feels good to write Thank you cards!

Earlier this week I had a fun project with my daughter - We decorated the Thank you cards for her 2nd birthday (basically put stickers all over thank-you cards!).  She enjoyed it and I started introducing her to why we send "Thank-you".

I finished writing them tonight - and not only does it feel nice to be done, it is also nice taking the time to think about why me/my daughter is thankful.  It made me think of how my daughter has incorporated her presents into her life, how much she enjoys playing with them and seeing how these new additions really make her happy.    I know it is cheesy, but writing thank you cards really makes me feel good :)

So, now I can head to bed feeling accomplished and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment