Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mission Accomplished: Closet De-cluttered!

I de-cluttered & organized my closet, dresser drawers, and shoes (it actually is 3 days worth of tasks on the organize-athon, but I just couldn't stop)!!!   This was 3+ years of stuff that had piled up through many phases (1) Wedding phase: fit & trim (2) Pregnancy phase: round & plump (3) Post-pregancy: semi-plump and right back to pregnancy again.  I also dug into my storage boxes with clothes from the time I was in Europe!  This is what the entire sha-bang looked like:


It is all bagged up now and ready to donate  - whew!  I am feeling tired but VERY accomplished.  *pat on back* :)



I feel like I have a new wardrobe now:  I can find everything I am looking and it is organized in a way that makes sense!  I love getting organized :)



No comments:

Post a Comment