Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Starting my Resolution: Boost Energy

I took the train home today and it gave me some time to think about my first resolution

  • Don't procrastinate going to sleep
  • Walk More
  • Complete Organize-athon (I may switch around some days)
  • Create Task List and complete 1 task a day.
I think the first resolution is a good one: get more rest, get a bit more exercise, and declutter my surroundings and widdle down my task list.  If I do all of this it will hopefully set me up to have more energy, a clear mind,  and a sense of accomplishment.  With that as a base, I think it will help guide my next resolution.

The author gives herself gold stars when she accomplishes things and keeps track on a daily basis.  I will do this in a spreadsheet, which will also have a tab for my task list as well :)

I already walked a bit more today and completed Day 1 of the Organize-athon (declutter living room), tomorrow I will move onto my closet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment